Saturday, October 15, 2011

Obagi Skin Care Products

One of the fastest ways to brighten your complexion is with Obagi Nu Derm skin care products. 

In my Sonoma County Dermatology office I’ve created a unique treatment program to help you get the best Obagi Nu Derm results with very little if any of the peeling and skin sensitivity that often scares people away from this powerful, yet highly effective skin care treatment.

People from Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Marin, Mendocino and Lake Counties all turn-to my aestheticians for consultation and skin care services to  help them achieve the great results that are possible with Obagi Nu Derm.

Our unique home treatment regimen and supportive facials keep your skin happy while your age spots fade and your wrinkles soften; your skin texture becomes dewy and luminous and the glow is striking!

Obagi Nu Derm is the perfect after summer skin tune up. I have a ritual of using my Obagi Nu Derm products for 2 to 3 months every fall.  I love just waiting for my husband to say

No comments:

Post a Comment